What to do with the Zucchini's and pickles besides pickling? Make a salad!
Some Zucchini has gotten away from me, so I will just shred it for a salad or give it to the chickens!
Aaah, I bring them out Oatmeal every morning for breakfast. See the Zucchini in the back ground they love it. So I think I will shred the Zucchini and then freeze it so I can use it throughout the winter for recipes and the chickens.
A Bowl of Shredded Zucchini and Cucumbers is virtually calorie free and chalk full of fiber.
Shredded Zucchini and Cucumber Salad
- Shredded the Zucchini, Cucumber, Carrot and Onion
- Cut up the tomato
- Finely chop the Garlic
- Mix all together and drizzle the below dressing over it.
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
Mix all together and toss into the salad.