What hit me on Thursday was an overwhelming tiredness, I was working outside and I had zero motivation and felt a bit groggy. I was not sure what was happening but it lasted through Saturday afternoon then I got my period. Ha, I am 46 and get it like maybe every 4-6 months so I was not expecting it. No cramps, just a tired and groggy feeling. I was happy to know the culprit besides not being physically fit, which will change my body for the good because of the change that is occurring in me. SO today I woke very motivated. I got in a run yesterday morning so I did not go out this am.. Here are my goals this week.
- To the gym 4 times this week, post via twitter a #mamavation good morning with me working out :-)
- Healthy breakfast, no skipping. Eat as soon as I get home.
- Continue drinking a lot of water.
- Healthy dinners and lunches.
- Prepare my lunch along with hubbies the night before.
- Get down in the dungeon, umm I mean basement and clean it up. (Remember chickens were down there for over a month) Lots of work to do.
- Lots of stretching
- Daily naps (Love these)
- Support woman in the community.
Well, I am feeling motivated so I better carry on.
Have an awesome day.This post is sponsored by Get Unreal and hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women and I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway
SISTAHOOD: If you are interested in pledging to the Mamavation Sistahood, Monday is the time to do it. Please go here for instructions. Invitations are done on Wednesdays over twitter.