Chicken Burritos Recipe
Easy Peasy Chicken Burrito Recipe for my 21 year old daughter who lives in a house with her girlfriend. She is always looking for quick and easy recipes.
Three basic Ingredients plus the tortillas that I forgot to add in the picture.
- One Can Chicken Breast
- One Packet Taco Seasoning
- One Box Red Beans & Rice
- Flour Tortillas
- Your Toppings (Shredded Cheese, Lettuce, Salsa, Hot sauce)
- Cook The Red Beans & Rice according to directions.
- Add Chicken and taco Seasoning into the pan and mix it all together.
- Place the mixture onto the Flour Tortilla closest to you and to the center.
- Fold the right side over
- Then your going to hold the right side and roll it over once then twice, the seam side will be down.
- Flip it once more and place seem side down in the oven at 325 degrees for about fifteen minutes, I top with a dash of shredded cheese before and after.
You do not have to bake if you want to eat the tortilla not crunchy.
This made four large burritos, my husband could not finish two!