Easy Stuffed Shells
While my son was making his Steak Burritos from left overs the other evening I was working on stuffed shells that my hubby has been craving. I was suppose to prepare them last week but never did. I love stuffed shells but really enjoy using my homemade jarred spaghetti sauce. I am officially out of it so I just used some store bought brand I found at Walmart.
Strain your shells
Top with sauce and your cheeses.
Place in oven at 350 Degrees for one hour.
- One Pound Ground Beef
- 2 Large Cans Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- One Large Box Jumbo Stuffing Shells
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups Ricotta Cheese
- Brown Your ground beef
- Boil Your Water in your pot and add a tablespoon of oil so the shells do not stick to the pan.
- Boil for about 6 minutes
- In a Large Bowl combine
- The ground beef, egg, and ricotta cheese.
- Drain the shells and let sit in cold water so you can pick them up easily.
- Stuff with your cheese and beef mixture.
- Pour your sauce over the shells and top with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Note.. We add all the sauce, it is filled with sauce, if you don't need it so saucy, do what you like.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for one hour.