I was reading All You Magazine online this AM and ran across an article entitled Buy This Not That. I have to share these secrets with my readers because most of these I already do.
If you have not heard of AllYou Magazine well get over to their site you will not be disappointed. They have an android application for the AllYou Magazine for Free and I love it! I love love love this magazine you can find daily deals for your city and coupons galore. The recipes are simple and cost effective.
I want to share with you my Go To Item around the House
Vaseline is my number one go to product!
- Use Vaseline on your eyelashes versus an expensive mascara! Add the Vaseline and then curl your lashes. You have a quick and simple way to high-lite your eyes for cheap with no mascara expense.
2. You can add a dollop of Vaseline into your moisturizer to have your moisturizer last longer. Definably add this to your feet at night then sleep with a pair of cotton socks on for soft tootsies when you wake!
3. Expensive Conditioner? Add Vaseline to the ends of your hair before you go to bed for an intense overnight conditioning treatment.
4. Powder on your roots for dirty hair. Yup you heard me right, I have been doing this trick since I was in High school. That was before we had the Internet LOL! Last night we went out, this was last minute and my hair needed to be washed and colored. I took the baby powder and shook it along the part on my scalp where my roots were dark and looking horrid. The powder lightened it up immediately. My husband even said how nice my hair looked. I Scored on that one!
5. Add jello mix into the Vaseline for a nummy lip gloss! I have done this since I was about twelve years old
This Video you must watch for a ton of other uses for Vaseline