Goals to Simplify My Life
The top of the list is the word Simplify. I want to Simplify my life more than ever this year.
1. Simplify by not doing it all.
What that means to me is when ever the kids are home not doing their laundry, asking them to wipe their dishes and put their plate away. Ask for help with the mowing that literally takes 3-4 hours. Once gardening begins I am outside from sun up until sun down. I plan on making my daily schedule and when I run off track write down what gets me off track.
2. Make Working Out not such a difficult thing to do. My husband and I are going to DECIDE on a time and if we need to help each other get up we will do it, we are so charged and happy in the AM after a workout. We are not going to kid ourselves that we will go in the evening, cause quite frankly that is my vino time with a good book.
3. I started cleaning out the clutter a few years ago and will continue to simplify what I keep, I am not a keeper thank goodness. Purging once a week, in the office, in the fridge, in the cupboards. Fridays are a great day for this. I feel so weightless when I purge.
4. If I don't want to do it, I am not doing it. Just say NO. That was easy.
5. Meal planning. I am working today on finding a meal planning online site. I belong to a lot of foodie sites but really want to simplify my meal planning. No of any?
6. Simplify my paperwork, I am going to go through all the paperwork and see what else I can 'go paperless' with.
7. I resolve to think twice before I buy. Will I use it? Do I really flippin need this product? This is mostly for gadgets throughout the house and garden. I am pretty good already with clothing. Umm, shoes and purses I should maybe think twice too.
Well that is a start, I will just continue to add to this and then analyze my routines.