How To Make Pizza BurgersI am starting a series of easy peasy recipes along with crock pot recipes for the beginner cook and young cook. My daughter is up in North Dakota for a few months working at Applebees for some sick tip money. Her goal is to pay off her car in the process. She is up there with her boyfriend who is a trucker and his cousins. This young man bought a camper so all would be comfortable then turned around and paid cash for a 'Semi' so he would be working for himself hauling sand. My daughter picks over achievers I have found out :-) Anyway, she is happy and calls me every evening with what she is going to make for dinner or asks for help. She has never in her life ate so much Hamburger Helper!! I never made hamburger helper or anything out of a box. So she is not use to this sort of food LOL. This recipe is easy and for the not so mature palette.
One Large Can of Pasta Sauce
One Pound Ground 'Less Fat' Pork-or One Pound Ground Hamburger
One Can Spam
One package white or wheat hamburger buns
One 16 Oz Package of shredded mozzarella
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Cook your pork or hamburger (Strain) ssh, my daughter forgot to strain hamburger before.
- Shred your Spam with a cheese shredder, watch those knuckles. Otherwise use a food processor like I do.
- Mix in a large bowl, the ground cooked meat, shredded spam, one package shredded cheese, sauce and season with pizza seasoning to taste.
- Grab a cookie Sheet.
- By heaping spoon fulls add the mixture to a bun.
- Put in oven for about 20 minutes, depending how thick you added this mixture to the bun may add or decrease your cooking time.