Sweet and Hot Refrigerator Curry PicklesHow to make sweet and hot refrigerator curry pickles recipe
- Pickling cucumbers
- Pickling Salt
- Mustard Seed
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Gather fresh pickling cucumbers from the garden or farmers market.
- Wash and cut into half inch or smaller circular pieces
- Mix 1 cup White Sugar
- 3 cups Distilled White Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Canning Salt (On stove top and let cool)
- Cut onion into circular pieces
- Place a head of dill in bottom of sterilized Jar
- Add fresh or a powdered garlic. I use fresh one teaspoon chopped
- Add One Teaspoon Mustard Seed
- Add One Tablespoon Curry powder into a Quart size jar, this can be more or less depending on your taste.
- Add Jalapenos for your taste buds.
- Place cut cucumbers into jars
- Fill with Brine to the top
- Seal and let sit on counter top for one day
- Put into refrigerator, will last for a few months.
Quart or Pint containers